Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Computer Programmer at Centre for Community Medicines, AIIMS New Delhi.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences – New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi) is a public hospital and medical research university primarily based in New Delhi, India. The institute operates autonomously beneath the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and is governed by the AIIMS Act, 1956.
“Establishing a technical support unit for Verbal Autopsy based cause of death ascertainment in the sample registration system, Registrar General of India (N-1725)”
Number of Post
Rs 32,422 monthly
- Educational Qualification:
- Master’s degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology / Computer Science from an acknowledged Institution/college/Institute OR
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Information Technology from an acknowledged establishment/ university with the organization.
- Two years of expertise in related areas of programming or info system in Government, autonomous, PSU, and so forth. acknowledged
- Age: 18- 30 years
- Other Skills:
- Capable of dealing with core PHP Projects.
- Quick to grasp undertaking necessities and desperate to study new applied sciences.
- Able to design and develop DFDS, SRS, and Write Technical Documentation
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can mail their resume together with a self-attested document at rgiaiims[at]gmail.com to point out the identity of the post in the topic.
- Only shortlisted candidate will probably be referred to as for an interview
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
June 13, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Computer Programmer at AIIMS, New Delhi
More such opportunities below:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you