Applications are invited for Project Coordinator Under HEFCW CGRF Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The final date of application is 24 July.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up the post of Project Coordinator on contract foundation within the HEFCW CGRF funded project titled “Motherhood and Mental health across cultures – Establishing Stakeholder Groups of women with postpartum mental illness and their families” under Dr. Harish T, Professor Department of Psychiatry and Principal Investigator
Essential Qualifications: M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work. Work expertise within the areas of Women and mental health, and /or need to work in Perinatal Mental Health are inspired to apply.
Languages: Good working knowledge of English, Kannada, and different local languages.
Conducting Group sessions, Felicitating Focused Group Discussions with stakeholders & service suppliers. Reporting and Documentation.
Eligible candidates fulfilling the standards may email their application, along with a resume, age proof, copy of mark sheets, and certificates if any to [email protected] The candidates, who apply should invariably point out the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
The final date for receipt of the softcopy of the applications together with the related documents is 24.07.2021.
Rs. 42,000/- p.m.(consolidated).
Read More Related Posts:
- Alstom Off Campus Drive 2023 : Application Engineer Trainee Recruitment
- Ciena Off Campus Drive 2023 : Candidates with 0-3 years experience can apply
- KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023 : Candidates from 2022 & 2023 Batch are eligible to apply
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 : Apply for Analyst Role with 0-2 years experience
- Quest Global Off-Campus Drive 2023 for 2022 Graduates – Apply Now!