Applications are invited for JRF (Chemistry) Under CSIR Funded Project at INST Mohali for the year 2021. The final date of application is 30 July.
Applications are invited from extremely motivated and brilliant candidates for engagement as Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in an analysis project funded by CSIR, Government of India at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, SAS Nagar, Punjab.
Photoactive Organoboron Macrocycles for Sensing and Optoelectronic Applications.
- Essential: M.Sc. Chemistry with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE.
- Desirable: Research expertise in synthesis and characterization of organic compounds
- Age restrict: Below 28 years as of 30.07.2021, leisure of up to 5 years is supplied to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
Initially, one year and could also be extended based mostly on the performance of the candidate.
Completed application within the prescribed format as annexed together with scanned copies of certificates needs to be sent to ppn[at]inst.ac.in as a single PDF file by 30.07.2021.
Last date for the receipt of application: 30th July 2021.
Dr. Prakash P. Neelakandan, Scientist ‘F’,
Institute of Nanoscience and Technology, SAS Nagar, Punjab
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Chemistry) Under CSIR Funded Project at INST Mohali.
Read More below:
- Samsung SRIB Software Developer Hiring Challenge 2021[Online]: Register by 24th Oct
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- Financial Content Writing Internship at SEBI, Mumbai: Deadline 30th October
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September