Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in the State Bank of India. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector financial institution and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st within the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the listing.
Table of Contents
- No. of Vacancies
- Essential Academic Qualifications (as of 31.12.2021)
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Joining, Training and Career Path
- How to apply?
- Click here to view the official notification for the post of Probationary Officers (POs) at the State Bank of India (SBI).
- Check More Similar Opportunities Below:
No. of Vacancies
Essential Academic Qualifications (as of 31.12.2021)
- Graduation in any self-discipline from a recognized University or any equal qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who’re within the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation might also apply a provisionally subject to the situation that, if called for interview, they should produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or earlier than 31.12.2021.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or earlier than 31.12.2021. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant can also apply.
Not below 21 years and never above 30 years as of 01.04.2021 i.e. candidates will need to have been born not later than 01.04.2000 and not earlier than 02.04.1991 (each day inclusive).
Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) within the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 relevant to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official may also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and different allowances & perquisites as per guidelines in force from time to time.
Application Fee shall be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Application Fee as soon as paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it’s held in reserve for some other examination or selection.
Joining, Training and Career Path
The selected candidates shall be provided basic banking knowledge via an online course, which they shall complete earlier than joining. The selected candidates, on the time of joining, should execute a Bond for a price of 2.00 lac ( Two lac only) to serve the Bank for a minimum period of three years. The Bond shall be invoked by the Bank if the candidate resigns from the service of the Bank earlier than the expiry of three years from the date of joining.
On joining, the chosen candidates shall be designated as “Probationary Officers” and maybe on probation for 2 years. They shall be subjected to continuous assessment, as per Bank’s extant coverage, in the course of the probation interval. Those candidates who qualify within the evaluation as per requirements decided by the Bank from time to time shall be confirmed within the Service of the Bank in Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I).
If any candidate fails to attain minimal requirements stipulated, his/ her services could also be terminated as per the policy of the Bank in force at the material time
Bank gives immense alternatives for development in the profession, together with alternatives for posting overseas. The attractive promotion policy of the Bank gives a chance to the meritorious and exceptionally sensible officers to achieve the Top Management Grade in a reasonably quick time.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post via this link.
|Commencement of online registration of application||05/10/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||25/10/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||25/10/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||09/11/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||05/10/2021 to 25/10/2021|
- Phone: 022-22820427
- Email: [email protected]
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Probationary Officers (POs) at the State Bank of India (SBI).
Check More Similar Opportunities Below:
- MyGov India PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers 2022
- Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2022 | Check Job Role, Eligibility, Hiring Process, Apply Link
- SAP Off Campus Drive 2022 | Check Job Role, Eligibility, Hiring Process, Apply Link
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 | Check Job Role, Eligibility, Hiring Process, Apply Link
- IQVIA Off Campus Drive 2022 | Check Job Role, Eligibility, Hiring Process, Apply Link