The Computer Science & Engineering Discipline, IIITDM Jabalpur is organizing an Online Workshop on Healthcare Innovations throughout COVID Outbreak from June 25 to 26, 2021.
IIITDM Jabalpur is an Institute of National Importance, established by the Government of India in 2005 to give attention to schooling and analysis in IT-enabled Design and Manufacturing. Since its inception, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur has been taking part in a significant function in producing high-quality human sources for contribution to India’s mission of inclusive and sustainable development. The Institute provides undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Design and PhD programmes in Natural Sciences (Mathematics and Physics)
The COVID-19 has made devastating disruption worldwide. The dying tolls, stumbling economies, disrupted social life, anxiousness, and worry within the plenty, and the aftereffects of COVID have triggered unprecedented loss to the world. Despite the mixed efforts of countries and the scientific world, the Coronavirus appears to be deceiving mankind.
In this situation, docs, biomedical scientists, social scientists, governments, NGOs, and plenty of people have come ahead and have contributed considerably to serve the folks, with their modern concepts and repair, to comprise the effect of COVID. Through this workshop, we want to convey collectively, discipline consultants, innovators, younger researchers, and lovers for deliberating new concepts and potentialities to battle the virus and to plot new methods and techniques of controlling the third wave.
Research and thought papers are invited within the following matters for presentation and dialogue within the workshop.
- Innovations and analysis on medical practices
- Innovations in healthcare assist techniques
- Biomedical improvements
- Data analytics and analysis on COVID Prediction
- Post-COVID remedy and care
- Prevention from black, white, and yellow fungus
- Alternative medication and Yoga remedy
- Inaugural Keynote Lecture by Dr. Anil Kumar Mishra, Director, Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences, Defense Research and Development Organization, New Delhi.
- Dr. Dhanajay Sharma, MBBS, MS, Professor and Head, Department of Surgery, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Govt. Medical College, Jabalpur.
- Dr. Amitav Banerjee, MBBS, MD, Professor, Community Medicine, Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.
- Dr. Kanchan Mukherjee, MBBS, MD, Professor, Centre for Health, Policy, Planning and Management, School of Health Systems Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
- Dr. Parimal Swamy, MBBS, MD, Diabetalogist, Consultant at Jabalpur Hospital and Research Centre, Jabalpur.
- Dr. Shashank Purwar, MBBS, MD, Ph.D., Additional Professor, AIIMS, Bhopal.
To register for the workshop, click here.
Check below for more opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you