The Online Workshop on Mathematical Modelling and Animation in 2D using MS Excel is organized by Dass Scientific Research Labs Private Limited on August 8 at 6:00 PM.
About the Organizer
Dass SRL is a start-up firm engaged in simplifying advanced mathematical ideas and promote these simplified mathematical ideas globally. The firm has developed a progressive approach to educating mathematics.
It is a geometry-based educating approach that helps students to transform any mathematical idea into geometrical shapes without any programming knowledge. It helps in a transparent understanding of mathematical ideas and makes arithmetic learning simple pleasant and reduces arithmetic studying time dramatically.
About the Workshop
Providing high-quality training and rising literacy fee remained a problem for an extended all through the globe and it’s more difficult for growing countries as a consequence of its vastness poverty and diversity. Due to the development of technology the situation is aggravating day-to-day.
With the development of technologies, the database is rising at a lot faster rate and the real means of quality training and which means of literacy rate is getting wider and wider. In addition to bettering the literacy rate now, a new problem has added up for improving numerical and digital literacy rates.
For fixing this multifaceted drawback we require progressive options where the target needs to be to provide quality education and enhance mass numerical and digital literacy rates within a brief span of time. This may very well be achieved by the “Ganit Charcha” campaign initiated by Dass Scientific Research Labs Private Limited.
Dass Scientific Research Labs Private Limited is authorities acknowledged startup firm integrated within the year 2012. The firm is engaged in simplifying advanced mathematical ideas and promote these simplified mathematical and scientific concepts globally.
The firm has developed an innovative mathematics teaching approach that makes mathematics studying simple and pleasant. It additionally reduces arithmetic studying time dramatically.
The core of this innovation is a couple of easy techniques that assist in converting all mathematical ideas into geometrical shapes with no programming data. This approach gives an instrument to the scholars to check all of the mathematical ideas visualize and animate. It additionally removes the abstractness of arithmetic.
A patent has been utilized for the stated arithmetic educating and demonstration approach in India and it’s pending. This progressive arithmetic teaching approach can educate all of the arithmetic required for fixing real-life issues that are required for larger studies.
School students from class one to class twelve are required to be taught many numerous matters of arithmetic. The students from class eight to class twelve are required to relearn what they’ve discovered from earlier courses and prepare themselves for larger research.
This cannot happen in isolation only by following class-wise syllabuses. It is a journey that requires continuous monitoring mentoring and scaffolding. They should get correct mathematical instruments for fixing their mathematical issues and understanding advanced mathematical ideas.
Dass Scientific Research Labs Private Limited has developed a unique way of educating and studying mathematical and scientific ideas.
The core of this innovation is a straightforward approach for modeling visualization and animation of scientific ideas. In this workshop, hands-on coaching will likely be supplied for modeling and animation of mathematical and scientific ideas in 2D using MS Excel and Matlab.
- Class-XI: The eleven class students can get maximum benefits from this workshop. In the eleventh class, the scholars are required to be taught many new mathematical and scientific ideas. They are required to be discovered these ideas in a brief span of time with the strain of board examination. This workshop helps them model and animate these ideas for higher understanding.
- Anyone from Class VI onwards: Who desires to be taught and teach mathematical and scientific ideas by modeling and animation.
Topics to be Covered
- Drawing a point in excel
- Learn to plot an object in 2D
- Learn to carry out matrix multiplication in MS Excel
- Adding the slider to control points
- Transforming the points by matrix multiplication
- Learn to apply matrix multiplication for transformations
- Learn to add slider in MS Excel for animation
- Learn the weakness of the cartesian coordinate system
- Learn the homogeneous coordinate system
- Students: Rs. 200/-
- Professionals/Faculties: Rs. 300/-
How to Register?
- Interested contributors can register for the workshop through this link.
- Certificates: A certificate of participation will be provided
- Requirements of Students: Students should be capable of work on MS Excel
- Language of Instruction: English ( Hindi/ Bengali )
- Date Time Duration: Every Sunday 06 to 08 pm 2 hours
- Email: [email protected]
- Mobile: 9427030155
Click here to view the official notification for the Online Workshop on Mathematical Modelling and Animation in 2D using MS Excel by Dass SRL.
Read More Opportunities Below:
- Online Workshop on Mathematical Modelling and Animation in 2D using MS Excel by Dass SRL [Aug 8; 6:00 PM] | Register Now!
- Online Academic Writing Workshop by TISS, Mumbai [Aug 2-8]: Register by 15 July
- Online Workshop on ML & High-Performance Computing in Computational Drug Design by IIT Kanpur: Register by 21st August
- Free Online Workshop on High-Performance Computing in the Agriculture Domain by IIT Indore [July 14-16]: Register by 10 July
- Online Workshop on Computational Analysis on Mechanical & Chemical Processes Using Ansys by SVNIT Surat [July 12-16]: Register by 8th July