Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Operations) at UNDP, Dehradun for the year 2021. The final date of application is 15 July.
UNDP seeks to rent an intern -Operations, to work immediately under the supervision of Project Associate State Office of Uttarakhand for help within the financial and administrative aspects. S/he’ll help in overall operations management of the State Office with a matrix reporting to Head of State Office Uttarakhand.
About UNDP Dehradun
The present GOI-UNDP Country Programme Action Plan (2018-2022) envisages UNDP help to quick observe the implementation of government programmes at the state and local government stage to help governments enhance last mile service delivery.
Under this collaboration UNDP in Uttarakhand is supporting the state authorities in implementation of projects specifically, Uttarakhand Workforce Development Project (Skill Department), Uttarakhand State Rural Livelihood Mission (Department of Rural Development), Centre for Public Policy and Good Governance (Planning Department).
- A minimal of bachelor’s degree in a associated area.
- Experience in administration and management of support services.
- Experience within the usage of computers and office software program packages (MS Word, Excel, and so on.). Experience in dealing with web-based management systems.
- Strong Oral and Communication expertise.
- Strong analytical, evaluation and project planning expertise.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology and applies it in work assignments.
- Ability to handle data, documents, correspondence and reports information and workflow.
Roles & Responsibilities
The intern will work underneath the general steering of the Project Associate, State Office to hold out the following duties:
- Support in coordination with the UNDP employees for operations associated follow ups
- Assist in managing procurement actions and sustaining vendor relations.
- Provide help in Travel coordination for team members and external consultants.
- Assist in Coordinate with UNDP distributors of publication and printing orders.
- Assist in maintaining MS Excel-based database administration of Project workers below the state workplace
- Assist in the maintenance of office equipment and workplace asset administration.
- Provide coordination help in conducting interviews
- Provide total coordination of all administrative/logistics help for all occasions & applications.
- Provide help to Operation Assistant for coordination and follow-up concerning release monthly reimbursement
- Apart from the above, the Intern can even be required to execute different duties and assignments as entrusted by the State Head.
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this page.
- Application deadline: 11 July 2021
- Starting date: 15 July 2021
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity (Operations) at UNDP, Dehradun.
Frequently Asked Questions:
11th July 2021.
15th July 2021.
Read Latest Posts:
- Samsung SRIB Software Developer Hiring Challenge 2021[Online]: Register by 24th Oct
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- Financial Content Writing Internship at SEBI, Mumbai: Deadline 30th October
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you