Applications are invited for the post of Personnel Officer at Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Govt, New Delhi.
Table of Contents
- About the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
- About the Position
- Key Responsibilities
- Employment conditions
- How to Apply?
- Click here to view the official notification for the post of Personnel Officer at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Govt.
About the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
The role of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is to advance the pursuits of Australia and Australians internationally. This entails strengthening Australia’s safety, enhancing Australia’s prosperity, delivering an efficient and prime quality abroad support program, and serving Australian travelers and Australians abroad.
The division offers international, commerce, and improvement coverage recommendation to the Australian Government. DFAT additionally works with different Australian authorities businesses to drive coordination of Australia’s pursuit of worldwide, regional and bilateral pursuits.
About the Position
This position helps the Human Resources (HR) Manager and offers common HR administrative and operational assistance to workers on the High Commission and at a spread of different posts within the area together with Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Dhaka, Colombo, and Kathmandu.
The New Delhi HR workforce at present offers assistance to 100 Australia-based (A-based) workers and 400 Locally Engaged Staff (LES).
- Manage recruitment processes throughout the area, liaise with related stakeholders to find out job standards, shortlist applications, coordinate interviews, and notify profitable and unsuccessful candidates.
- Advertise job vacancies using an E-recruitment software program and different media.
- Manage LES on-boarding processes, organize incoming workers inductions and supply preliminary briefings to LES on circumstances of employment.
- Coordinate A-based worker’s briefing schedules.
- Organize pre-employment medical and background checks for LES.
- Respond to native and regional queries on employment circumstances and insurance policies
- Resolve system-associated points for customers of E-recruit and depart administration methods.
- Build and preserve relationships with a spread of inside and exterior stakeholders together with medical centers, software program suppliers, and native legal professionals.
- Undertake audits of HR processes to make sure compliance with related insurance policies and controls, and carry out high-quality management checks on HR information.
- Assist with the event and implementation of workers improvement applications, and supply assistance to entry-level workers with necessary coaching applications
- Provide high-level assist to the HR Manager, and handle payroll, medical insurance coverage, and separation processes within the absence of the HR Officer.
- Graduate degree in Human Resources (HR). A post-graduate degree in HR is preferred.
- A minimum of three years’ expertise working in HR and managing recruitment processes.
- The means to grasp, interpret, and apply Indian labor legal guidelines, and different insurance policies and pointers.
- High ranges of integrity and accountability in decision-making.
- Strong interpersonal expertise, and the flexibility to construct and preserve relationships with a spread of inside and exterior stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize duties and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated means to make use of the Microsoft Office suite of applications and HR software program methods.
- Sound written and spoken English and Hindi communication expertise.
- Subject to the profitable completion of six months probationary interval, passable medical test, and background verification, the profitable applicant/s can be supplied a two-year contract.
- The profitable applicant can be anticipated to begin obligation within one month of being suggested of the choice for the place.
INR 49, 166 monthly
How to Apply?
Email: [email protected]
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you