Applications are invited online from eligible candidates for admission to Ph.D. Program of the Institute in Autumn (July) Semester of the Academic Year 2021-22.
Admissions will be given ideally to the candidates who’re eligible for Institute fellowship or have certified for exterior fellowships. However, admission can also be considered without fellowship. Students with an exterior fellowship like JRF-NET are particularly encouraged to apply.
National Institute of Technology Rourkela, previously Regional Engineering College Rourkela, is a publicly funded premier institute of higher studying for engineering, science, and technology situated within the steel city of Rourkela, Odisha, India.
- Biotechnology and Medical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Earth and Atmospheric Science
- Food Process Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Industrial Design
- Life Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Planning and Architecture
- Physics and Astronomy
- School of Management
The minimum qualification required for admission to Ph.D. packages in Engineering, Science, Planning & Architecture, Management, and Humanities & Social Sciences is one of the following:
- M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm./ M.Arch./ M.Des. in related self-discipline with not less than 6.5 CGPA or 60 % marks or 1st class in each B.Tech. (M.Sc./ B.Pharm./ MCA or equal) and M.Tech. ranges from a acknowledged Technical Institute or University.
- B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm./ MCA/ B.Arch. or equal in related discipline with CGPA of 7.0 or 65 percent marks.
- M.Sc. in Basic Sciences with CGPA 7.0 or 65 % marks in related disciplines. For candidates with legitimate GATE/ NET/ GPAT rating, the requirement could also be relaxed by a most of 0.5 CGPA or 5% marks.
- M.B.B.S. / B.V.Sc. with CGPA 6.5 or 60 p.c marks or 1st class.
- M.A./ MBA/ M.Com./ M.Sc. in Humanities and Social Sciences or Management with 6.5 CGPA or 60 p.c marks or 1st class.
The candidate should have a qualified GATE/ CAT/ NET/ BET/ GPAT rating or any National level eligibility test.
Candidates admitted to the Ph.D. program will probably be eligible for a fellowship of Rs. 31,000/- for the first and 2nd year and Rs. 35,000 for the next 3 years.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Candidates have to pay an application charge of Rs. 500/- through SBI Collect. The final date to apply is July 7, 2021.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you