Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2022: Pitney Bowes is hiring freshers and experienced through an Off-Campus Drive 2022 as Senior Data Analyst in India. Candidates with 0-2 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details
About Pitney Bowes:
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company currently going through a transformation, placing increasing focus on shipping and software solutions in the ecommerce and technology markets. To help guide this transformation, insights about clients’ experience are in high demand.
|Job Posted On:||21.10.2022|
|Last Date of Application:||Apply ASAP|
Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Details:
|Company Name:||Pitney Bowes|
|Job Role:||Senior Data Analyst|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MTech – Computer Science or related Degree|
|Eligible Batch:||2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch|
|Experience Required:||0-2 years|
|Job Location:||Maharashtra, India|
Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2022, Eligibility Criteria:
- 0-2 years’ experience in data analysis and manipulation
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Maintain internal client relationships and consult on current and future research needs
- Prior experience with automated reporting tools or with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Knowledge in statistical concepts required to drive advanced analytics or research projects. Should be able to identify the right statistical approach
- Experience with EXCEL, SAS, SPSS or other statistical platform
- Knowledge of survey platforms a plus (Confirmit and Qualtrics)
- Experience using common data platform tools like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Proficiency in SQL, Python and/or R languages
- Experience with or willingness to learn the following tools that are commonly used at Pitney Bowes:
- Business Intelligence and Visualization tools (e.g Power Bi, ThoughtSpot, Streamlit, Plotly);
- Databases (Snowflake, AWS s3, RDS, Redshift, Neo4J)
- CRM tools (Salesforce, Adobe Analytics)
- Extract data sets using the appropriate language (usually SQL)
- Identify relevant data, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns with complex data sets
- Develop data-driven, actionable insights from structured and unstructured data to help business partners enhance client experience and seize growth opportunities
- Build and deliver comprehensive dashboards in Power BI and/or Thoughspot
- Demonstrated ability to both synthesize data & analytical results and communicate technical ideas & results to non-technical clients in written, visual and verbal forms
Apply Link – Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2022:||Apply Now|
Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What is the last date of Registration for Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Apply ASAP.
Q2. Who can apply for Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Candidates with 0-2 years experience. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related branches, candidates can apply.
Q3. How to apply for Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Click the Apply Now link to the official apply link.
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|