Govt of India invites applications for PM Yoga Awards 2021 for contribution in the field of Yoga towards the development and promotion of Yoga.
Shri Narendra Modi, Hon’ble Prime Minister, on the second International Day of Yoga announced two Yoga awards – one International and other National – to be given on the occasion of International Day of Yoga. The purpose of the Award is to recognize and felicitate individual(s)/ organization(s) who have made a significant impact on society for a sustained period of time by way of promotion and development of Yoga.
Table of Contents
Nomenclature of the Awards
In order to ensure that proponents who are making an excellent contribution to Yoga are honored, the Prime Minister of India, on the occasion of International Day of Yoga in 2016, had announced awards for the promotion and development of Yoga.
- Prime Minister’s award for outstanding contribution towards promotion and development of Yoga at National Level (2 Nos)
- Prime Minister’s award for outstanding contribution towards promotion and development of Yoga at International Level (2 Nos)
The awards would be given in two categories – National and International. The awards would be given to entities with an impeccable track record and outstanding contribution to the promotion and development of Yoga. In a particular year, the Jury may decide to give awards to one or more individuals/organizations or to none. An entity that has received an award once may not be considered again for conferring an award in the same category.
- National: The two National Awards will be given to entities of Indian origin, for their contribution towards the promotion and development of Yoga.
- International: The two International Awards will be given to entities of Indian or foreign origin, for their contribution towards the promotion and development of Yoga across the Globe.
- The intent of the awards is to recognize entities that have made a significant and outstanding contribution towards the promotion and development of Yoga.
- In this regard, the applicants/nominees for these awards should have a rich experience in and a deep understanding of Yoga.
An application, complete in all respects, can be made by the applicant directly or they may be nominated by a prominent yoga organization for consideration under this Award process.
The application is open to all entities that meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Eligibility section of these guidelines.
The applications/ nominations can be submitted through this page.
An applicant can nominate / can be nominated for only one award category that is either the National Award or the International Award, in a particular year.
- The name of the winners will be announced on the 7th International Day of Yoga (21st June 2021)
- The winners will be felicitated by means of a Trophy, Certificate and a Cash Award
- The value of each Cash Award would be Rs. 25 lakh
- In the case of joint winners, the awards would be divided amongst the winners
- Contribution to the body of knowledge.
- Contribution to the promotion of Yoga among the masses as a means for mental, physical and spiritual health.
- Impact on the society by way of strengthening ethical and spiritual values.
For more details, click the below link
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.