IISER Berhampur invites applications for a Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Biological Chemistry and Nanomedicine Lab within the Department of Chemical Sciences.
Ph.D. diploma in related self-discipline (Biological or Chemical Sciences or associated), with a persistently good educational file all through. Candidates who’ve submitted the thesis and awaiting the award of degree may additionally apply. It is anticipated and fascinating that the candidate has sturdy interpersonal abilities to have interaction in team-based analysis and collaboration.
This place is open for candidates with 0-5 years of expertise after acquiring a Ph.D. diploma in one of many particular analysis areas as given beneath. An acceptable candidate from any of those two areas shall be beneficial for the last choice. Outstanding candidates from different analysis areas of Chemical and Biological sciences may additionally be thought-about relying upon the analysis requirement.
Specific Research Expertise from Biological Sciences
- Ph.D. diploma in Biological Sciences or associated space and have expertise and publications within the area of molecular and most cancers biology.
- Experience in conducting numerous molecular biology experiments (DNA/RNA work, PCR, RTPCR, western blot) and cell culture-based assay.
- Experience in molecular modeling, computational drug discovery, and in vivo mouse tumor fashions for most cancers is fascinating. Or
Specific Research Expertise from Chemical Sciences
- Ph.D. diploma in Chemical Sciences or associated space and have a robust basis within the ideas and strategies of artificial natural, medicinal, and bio-inorganic chemistry.
- The splendid candidate will possess robust data of present artificial natural chemistry approaches and properly versed with fashionable purification methods, and may troubleshoot and optimize artificial strategies with restricted supervision.
- The means to grasp and analyze the organic information and use this info to design higher compounds is fascinating.
Age: The higher age restriction is ideally lower than 35 years as on the date of software.
The appointees shall be known as Postdoctoral Research Fellow (PDRF) and the preliminary award shall be for 1 year which will be prolonged for a max of three years. The extension after every year shall be after a radical evaluation of the candidate’s efficiency. Those who wouldn’t have a Ph.D. diploma shall be known as a Research Associate (RA).
Interested candidates can register by way of this page.
The Last date for the submission of the online application is Sunday, May 23, 2021.
Rs. 40,000- Rs. 54,000.
For official notification, click on beneath.
Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (Chemical Sciences) at IISER Berhampur.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
Post-Doctoral Fellow at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by 31st May(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you