The Government of India had been conferring the award to youngsters for their distinctive achievement. The awards got to youngsters for or her advantage in innovation, scholastic, sports activities, arts, tradition, social service, music or every other discipline which deserves recognition. The awards for baby welfare had been additionally conferred to Individuals and Institutions. These awards got within the following classes:
- National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements – since 1996
- National Child Welfare Award(Individual) – since 1979
- National Child Welfare Award(Institution) – since 1979
- Rajiv Gandhi Manav Sewa Award – since 1994
The Government of India now introduces these awards beneath the title of “Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar” in two classes i.e
Table of Contents
1. Bal Shakti Puraskar
The Ministry of Women & Child Development instituted the Award in 1996 to provide recognition to youngsters with distinctive skills and excellent achievements. It was then referred to as the National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements.
The Award is now referred to as “Bal Shakti Puraskar”. The award is given as recognition to youngsters with distinctive skills and excellent achievements within the discipline of innovation, scholastic, sports activities, artwork & tradition, social providers, and bravado.
- A child who’s an Indian Citizen and residing in India above the age of 5 years and never exceeding 18 years (as on thirty-first August of the respective year).
- Excellence in any one of many following fields (achievements that profit society shall be inspired)
- Art &Culture
- Social Service
- Each awardee shall be given a medal, a money prize of Rs. 1,00,000/-, ebook vouchers price Rs. 10,000/-, certificates and quotation.
- Due care must be taken to make the sure honest illustration of all States/UTs
- Fair illustration of all genders must be inspired
2. Bal Kalyan Puraskar – Individual
These awards are given to people who’ve made an impressive contribution in direction of providers for kids within the fields of Child Development, Child Protection, and Child Welfare for not lower than 7 years and have made a constructive effect on the lives of youngsters.
- A particular person who’s an Indian Citizen and residing in India of the age group 18 or more (as on thirty-first August of respective year).
- Minimum 7 years of expertise in any one of many following fields (Achievements that profit society shall be inspired)
- Child Welfare
- Child Development
- Child Protection
- Awards: The award consists of a medal, a money prize of Rs. 1, 00,000/- (one lakh), a quotation, and certificates for every awardee.
3. Bal Kalyan Puraskar – Institution
These awards are given to establishments that have accomplished distinctive work for the reason for youngsters in any discipline of Child Development, Child Protection, and Child Welfare for not lower than 10 years and have made a constructive effect on the lives of youngsters.
- The establishment shouldn’t be solely funded by the federal government
- The establishment ought to have been within the discipline of kid welfare for 10 years and may have been performing persistently within the discipline. The contribution ought to have positively impacted the lives of the kids
- Award: The award for establishment consists of a medal, money prize of Rs. 5,00,000/- every and a quotation, and certificates.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can go to the online application page by this link.
Email: [email protected]
For more details, click on the link under.
Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2022
Check more opportunities below:
(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you