Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Procurement Operation Analyst at HP, Chennai.
The Hewlett-Packard Company, generally shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology firm headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
- Provides procurement operations, specializing in fundamental commodities that require the restricted technical experience.
- Collaborates with staff members throughout the organization to fulfill commodity objectives, enterprise controls, and compliance necessities.
- Performs process-oriented tasks applying discretion and judgment, similar to taking purchase requests, making important business procurement and financial checks, and using automated instruments.
- Contributes to cross-functional team objectives and objectives through the execution of commodity methods via tactical delivery.
Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree or equal expertise.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain operations.
Knowledge and Skills
- Mastery in English and native language.
- Basic understanding of procurement processes.
- Developed analytical and technical aptitude.
- Basic business application skills (e.g., Web-based, SAP-based).
- Good communication abilities.
Interested candidates can go to the official page to apply for the post by means of this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Procurement Operation Analyst at HP, Chennai.
Read More Related Posts Below: