Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Systems Design) at Philips, Pune for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Over 125 years in the past, Frederik and Gerard Philips began a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it might change into a worldwide power of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world-leading health technology company with an imaginative and prescient to make life better for individuals worldwide through significant innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passion, inspiration, collaboration, and various team.
Mtech Intern-Systems Design-Automated IQ Analysis
Key Skills Gained as a part of Internship Experience with Systems Design R&D Organization embody
- Overall technical leadership and accountable for the realization of full systems, product launch/life cycle administration to make sure quality and compliance.
- Translation of user and enterprise necessities into product requirements, high stage product design, check and optimize integration and verification
- System decomposition and allocation of derived necessities down to HW/SW element and part stage and related traceability
- The trade-off of product/system design specifications and interfaces, determine feasibility of potential solutions, and leading technical & design reviews
- Ensuring full Product Safety Risk Management in a regulation-compliant manner
Click here to go to the official page for the application for internship (Systems Design) at Philips, Pune.
Read More Similar Post below: