Applications are invited for the post of Principal Correspondent at Bennett Coleman and Company Ltd, Gurgaon.
The Times of India, part of Bennett Coleman and Company Ltd, is the world’s largest circulated English Daily. During the course of the 178 + years journey of leading change, TOI has touched 1000’s of lives, impacted its readers positively, and empowered lakhs of Indians to alter their lives for the higher. The TOI, along with its wide selection of supplements, offers an unparallel number of content to its readers, encompassing your complete spectrum from information to leisure, from insightful evaluation to seize highlights.
About the Job
Responsible for protecting civic and infrastructure points for TOI to ensure readers are well-informed thus maintaining and rising readership.
- To plan articles to cover the beat successfully & get leads, by assembly sources, attending civic conferences, exit on the field regularly to confirm the information, and investigate.
- To write stories & provide higher and fast data to the readers by coordinating with photographers for spot photographs, artists, and illustrators for design and illustrations.
- To follow-up on the story and ensure an impact by drawing consideration of the readers and officials involved in the article.
- To present concepts to colleagues who’re covering other beats by providing them with leads and guaranteeing that the stories are usually not missed.
- Job Family: Reporting.
- Function: Editorial.
- Sub Function: TOI Digital Editorial Department.
Interested candidates can go to the official page for the post through this link.