Propel Off-Campus Drive 2022 | BE/BTech – 2022 Pass Out Recruitment: Propel is hiring Trainee – Digital Analyst from BE/BTech students. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc.
Propel Off-Campus Drive Details:
|1. Company Name:||Propel|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Trainee – Digital Analyst|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||B.E. / B.Tech|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Chennai|
|10. CTC:||Not Disclosed|
Eligibility Criteria for Propel:
|1. Strong programming skills|
|2. Analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter|
|4. Excellent oral and written communication skills|
- Fresher – 2022 batch pass-out
- B.E/B.Tech – CSE/IT & MCA with 50% – No standing arrears
Begins with 6 months of training/Internship period, followed by 24months of the mandatory period of service (No sign-in bond required)
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Propel Recruitment Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Programming Test
- Final Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Propel Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for the Propel Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Propel Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents Required for Propel Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2 Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3 Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
Propel Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Propel Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech- 2022 pass out students.
2. What is the Selection Process of Propel?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Propel?
Ans: The job location is – Chennai, India.
What is the job role & Salary at Propel?
Ans: The job role is – Trainee – Digital Analyst & the salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the Software Developer role at Propel?
Ans: No sign-in bond required.
6. Is there any shift for the Software Developer role at Propel?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Propel?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Propel job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.