Sasken Off-Campus Drive 2022 | BE/BTech – 2020/2021 Pass Out Recruitment: Sasken is hiring freshers through an Off-Campus Drive. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc.
Sasken is a specialist in Product Engineering and Digital Transformation providing concept-to-market, chip-to-cognition R&D services to global leaders in semiconductors, Automotive, Industrials, Consumer Electronics, Enterprise Devices, Satellite Communication, Telecom, and Transportation industries. For over 30 years and with multiple patents, Sasken has transformed the businesses of 100+ Fortune 500 companies, powering more than a billion devices through its services and IP.
Sasken Off-Campus Drive Details:
|1. Company Name:||Sasken Technologies Limited|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Telecommunications Company|
|4. Job Role:||Fresher|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020/2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Not Required|
|9. Job Location:|
|10. CTC:||INR 4.5 LPA (Excluding Gratuity)|
Eligibility Criteria of Sasken:
- Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics, and Communication
- MCA with bachelor’s degree BCA / BSc (Computer Science) / BSc (IT)
- MSc Computer Science with BCA / BSc (Computer Science) / BSc (IT)
- ME/MTech in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication engineering areas.
- Marks: 65% marks (or 6.5 CGPA) in 10th, 12th / Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, and Master’s degree (if applicable).
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Sasken Recruitment Process:
Online Tests will be for 180 minutes. comprising of –
- Tests of programming language skills (C / C++)
- Aptitude (Numerical ability, Logical reasoning ability)
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Skills
- English communication ability
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Sasken Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for the Sasken Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Sasken Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents Required for Sasken Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Sasken Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Sasken Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech/BSc/MSc/MCA/ME/MTech- 2020/2021 pass out students.
2. What is the Selection Process of Sasken?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Sasken?
Ans: The job location is –
What is the job role & Salary at Sasken?
Ans: The job role is for the Freshers & the salary is INR 4.5 LPA as mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Sasken?
Ans: Candidate must be ready to sign a service agreement of 3 years of continued service with the company, failing which (s)he agrees to pay ₹5,00,000/- to the company.
6. Is there any shift at Sasken?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Sasken?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Sasken job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.