Applications are invited for Research Associate Under DST Funded Project at IISER Pune for the year 2021. The final date of application is 29 July 2021.
Table of Contents
About IISER Pune
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, to promote top-of-the-range science education and research within the nation.
“Low-dimensional metal halides with broadband emission and their application in light-emitting diode”.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry / Material Science / Physics or related areas
- Preference: Candidates having hands-on research expertise on optoelectronic gadget fabrication/digital and optical properties/ metal halide perovskites semiconductors and a minimum of three first-authored papers in reputed journals might be most well-liked.
- Age: RA: Not more than 35 years as on final date of application & SRF: Not more than 32 years as on final date of application.
Initially for an interval of six months, extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory efficiency of the incumbent and availability of funds.
Interested candidates should send the application by email addressed to [email protected] on or earlier than July 29, 2021. Please mention “Research Associate, Project Code: 30120508” within the subject line of the email.
Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA monthly. However not completed defense (i.e. candidates without an of having certified for a degree), candidates who’ve submitted their thesis might be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA until the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificates.
Read more for more opportunities:
- Ramakrishna Mission Group D recruitment 2022,
- WEST BENGAL SET EXAM 2023: APPLY NOW
- Recruitment of Teacher in Assam @ ssa.assam.gov.in
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch | GenC, GenC Elevate, GenC Pro – Roles Open
- Virtusa Neural Hack Season 6 | Cash Rewards of Up to 1000 USD | Internship & Full Time Opportunities