Applications are invited for the post of Research Executive/ Senior Research Executive at Hindustan Unilever Limited, Bangalore.
The Human Microbiome crew is concerned with producing insights and delivering new applied sciences to numerous manufacturers in Beauty and Personal Care (BPC). A key part of this includes constructing scientific understanding and capabilities in Host Defense space. A thrust space inside the program is to construct new functionality to know the interplay of actives and formulations with the host innate defenses, the host response to the deposited actives, and their synergy with metabolites from micro organism and human cells.
This work is important in the analysis of applied sciences in addition to a mechanistic understanding of bacterial and host interaction and key to the growth of the latest applied sciences of microbiome administration for BPC classes.
Role and Responsibilities
This position will concentrate on acquiring and performing the next tasks:
- Use current methodologies for in vitro and in vivo analysis of applied sciences that work together with innate immunity.
- Screen and identify novel molecules that set off and/or synergize with innate protection pathways or molecules.
- Execute experimental protocols and methodologies to establish innate protection markers.
- Detection and quantification of innate protection molecules utilizing analytical and/or superior microscopy strategies, or any novel strategies as would be the wanted, based mostly on mission necessities.
- Keep updated on scientific literature.
- Interpret knowledge and talk scientific outcomes by means of knowledge instruments, ELN, technical reviews and shows.
- Effective crew working with different members of HM crew situated in Bangalore and different R&D websites.
- Support coaching and administration of exterior/outsourcing companies in educational and 3P labs in particular areas as acceptable.
- Support administration of day-to-day operations of the lab and establishing greatest practices in operations and upkeep of devices used
- Executing tasks assigned to make sure OTIF supply. Monitor progress, present energetic help in troubleshooting and question decision
- Interact inside the mission crew, with coworkers and different Unilever groups to translate insights to applied sciences and transfer the tasks ahead
- Engage with exterior labs (educational/ 3P) to generate scientific insights or outsource routine evaluation and co-ordinate to make sure good knowledge technology
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences, ideally Microbiology or Biotechnology
- 2 to five yr expertise in Cell Biology/Tissue Culture gained both by means of industrial or educational analysis, publish MSc diploma.
- Experience in experimental design, knowledge evaluation, knowledge validation and documentation.
- Basic appreciation of statistics and knowledge evaluation instruments.
- Should be a crew participant and have good communication abilities.
- Interested to develop data and understanding of present and rising strategies that could possibly be used to reinforce mission deliveries.
- Well organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and assured
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post by this link.
For extra particulars, click on the hyperlink beneath.