Applications are invited for the publish of Software Development Engineer-I at Discovery, Bangalore.
Discovery Channel is an American multinational pay-tv community and flagship channel owned by Discovery, Inc., a publicly traded firm run by CEO David Zaslav.
They are searching for high Engineering expertise, whose deep technical experience and problem-solving abilities are matched solely by their ardor for design and consumer expertise. Their workforce builds the consumer experiences for OTT purposes on WebM, Android, iOS, FireTV, and tvOS. If your enjoyment of delivering top quality, quick, and environment-friendly cell, net, and related gadget purposes to thousands and thousands of consumers, then that is the position for you.
As a Software Development Engineer, you’ll work in collaboration with Delivery Managers, constructing and testing new options, and bug fixes.
You are a collaborative workforce member, take part actively in workforce conferences, and encourages fellow Engineers and different workforce members to be extra productive. You are a quick learner and thrive in difficult conditions and are eager to contribute individually and together with small groups.
- You write environment-friendly, readable, testable code models to contribute to the general performance of the software program.
- You perceive laptop science ideas and are keen on them. You are abreast with the newest within the expertise world and are eager to deal with difficult engineering issues.
- You are snug with scrum agile methodologies, adapting finest engineering practices by displaying folks, not simply telling folks
- You are a quick learner and cozy to alter and adapt to fast-changing surroundings
- You have a constructive perspective and have good communication and collaborative abilities
- Proficient in Java 8, together with the use of object-oriented programming and design.
- You are acquainted with Reactive programming, asynchronous, non-blocking backend engineering languages, and ideas.
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the publish by this link.
For extra particulars, click on the link below.