Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Salesforce is hiring freshers from the 2022 batch for the Associate Member of Technical Staff role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
- Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Salesforce Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for Salesforce Off Campus Drive:
- Apply link – Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Associate Member of Technical Staff
- About Salesforce:
- To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
- Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for Salesforce Off Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for Salesforce Off Campus?
- 3. Who can apply for Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of Salesforce?
- 5. What Job Location for Freshers at Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at Salesforce?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at Salesforce?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Salesforce|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Member of Technical Staff|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – CS, IT or related domains of circuit branches|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Hyderabad|
|10. CTC:||Best In Industry|
Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- B.E/ BTech graduating in 2022 in CS, IT or related domains of circuit branches
CGPA of 7 or above, with no active backlogs
Developer-level technical skills along with a strong desire to interact with customers, support engineers and management, on high-profile issues critical to the long-term success of the company
Demonstrable curiosity, passion, integrity and outstanding attention to detail in professional and personal pursuits
Sound troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as exemplified by clear bug/issue explanations, documentation of knowledge and stakeholder interactions
Use your technical skills to solve critical customer technical escalations to R&D from our Technical Support organization
Figure out ways to “find the bug” by digging deep into the code, leveraging top-notch troubleshooting techniques and all the tools/systems available within the R&D organization
Identify root causes, propose test cases and fixes, and develop new debugging tools while working closely with product teams
Provide timely information to customer-facing teams to improve overall customer satisfaction
Build relationships as a technical expert, with other teams across Customer Services, R&D and data centre operations
Assist Support and Debug initiatives throughout R&D
Required Technical Skills:
- Fluency in an object-oriented language; preferably Java
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or other relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with core web technologies: HTTP, JSON, REST, XML
Desired (Optional) Technical Skills:
Knowledge of Salesforce/Force.com products
Experience with a known IDE: Eclipse or IntelliJ
Performance troubleshooting skills for Java, Oracle DB, Apex
Knowledge of Oracle SQL developer
Familiarity with Linux environments
Understanding of mobile app development: iOS/Android Simulator
Salesforce Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessments
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Salesforce Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Salesforce Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Salesforce Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Salesforce Off Campus?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Associate Member of Technical Staff role at Salesforce is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Information science, Information Technology) from the 2022 graduating batch.
4. What is the Selection Process of Salesforce?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What Job Location for Freshers at Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Hyderabad.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Salesforce?
Ans: The role open is – Associate Member of Technical Staff.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the Associate Member of Technical Staff role at Salesforce is ₹ 14.3 Lakhs to ₹ 33 Lakhs. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Salesforce?
Ans: Not mentioned in the job post.
8. Is there any shift at Salesforce?
Ans: The company has not mentioned the shifts.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Salesforce?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.