EY Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: EY is hiring freshers from the 2022 batch for the Associate role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
EY Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Ernst & Young|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Canvas Client Portal L1 Support Associate|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best In Industry|
EY Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
This role aims at providing frontline support to external clients of EY. This provides an opportunity for the team member to become the face of the organization to set high-quality standards of the service we provide as an organization. This is an opportunity to also showcase our ability to empower clients with futuristic systems. This opportunity has come about as a replacement for one of the team members who moved out from EY GDS India.
- Strong Analytical & problems solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and internal leadership
- Organizational skills to prioritize work
- Experience interaction with Global virtual teams
- Ticket documentation skills will be an added advantage
- Eye for detail and ability to apply knowledge gained when dealing with issues and communicating status clearly to the end user – not just scripted response
- Canvas Client Portal L1 Associate will need to possess a strong technical background in L1 troubleshooting of applications and experience in technology tools.
- The position requires a deep interest in understanding the application, testing the application and how it functions to provide an exceptional experience to our clients.
- They will be responsible for ticket documentation, escalating and following up on tickets and be the liaison between various IT teams and the client.
Required Technical Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (Written & verbal) with the ability to professionally communicate at all levels of the organization
- Internet and application troubleshooting expertise
- Ticket documentation experience
- Open to working different shifts and weekends based on roster and business requirements
- Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in UAT testing
- Experience coordinating with different teams to resolve issues
- Documentation of new technical issues encountered
- Should be flexible to work across all shifts – AsiaPac, EMEIA and Americas based on business requirements
EY Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessments
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the EY Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for EY Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers to the complex issues facing our world today.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
EY Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for EY Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for EY Off Campus?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Associate role at EY is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE / B.Tech in any Specialization from the 2022 graduating batch.
4. What is the Selection Process of EY?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What Job Location for Freshers at EY Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Bangalore, Karnataka.
6. What is the job role & Salary at EY?
Ans: The role open is – Associate.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the Associate role at EY is ₹5,00,000 per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at EY?
Ans: Not mentioned in the job post.
8. Is there any shift at EY?
Ans: The company has not mentioned the shifts.
9. What is the number of current job openings at EY?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.