Bitwise Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Bitwise is hiring freshers from the 2022 batch for the Software Engineer Trainee role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Bitwise Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Bitwise|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer Trainee|
|5. Job Type:||Internship|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – EEE, ECE, IE, CSE, IT & Telecommunication|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Pune, Maharashtra|
|10. CTC:||INR 15,000, C.T.C – 4 LPA based on performance evaluation during the internship|
Bitwise Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
- Specialization: EEE, ECE, IE, CSE, IT & Telecommunication
- Graduating year: 2022
- Percentage: 60% & and above in 10th, 12th & Graduation
Required Technical Skills:
- Good Communication skills- Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Logical skills with the ability to analyse, interpret and draw inferences
- Flexible to work on any technology/ any type of project
Bitwise Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessments
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Work Mode: Work from home now, Relocation will be required after the pandemic situation normalizes
How to apply for Bitwise Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Bitwise Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Bitwise Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Bitwise Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Bitwise leverages its deep technological expertise to develop solutions for its clients’ most complex business problems. Over 20+ years of consistently bringing high-performance solutions to our market-leading clients in diverse industries across the world guarantee that our tools, processes and people are above par to offer singular value to every engagement. Partnerships with Bitwise yield long term business gains, as clients deliver more and deliver faster because they are ahead of the curve in a dynamic business landscape. This is made possible through our data-driven business insights and our innovative and agile methodologies.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Bitwise Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Bitwise Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Bitwise Off Campus?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineer Trainee role at Bitwise is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Bitwise Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE / B.Tech in EEE, ECE, IE, CSE, IT & Telecommunication from the 2022 graduating batch.
4. What is the Selection Process of Bitwise?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What Job Location for Freshers at Bitwise Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Pune, Maharashtra.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Bitwise?
Ans: The role open is – Software Engineer Trainee.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the Software Engineer Trainee role at Bitwise is INR 15,000, C.T.C – 4 LPA based on performance evaluation during the internship. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Bitwise?
Ans: Not mentioned in the job post.
8. Is there any shift at Bitwise?
Ans: The company has not mentioned the shifts.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Bitwise?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Bitwise Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Click Here
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Click Here
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Click Here