The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Trivandrum invites applications for the post of Senior Project Fellow (SPF)/ Junior Project Fellow (JPF) on the institute.
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is a government-aided institute and deemed a college for the examination and analysis of area science, situated at Valiamala, Nedumangad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. It is the first university in Asia to be solely devoted to the study and research of Outer space.
Senior Project Fellow (SPF)/ Junior Project Fellow (JPF) (01)
Development of Laser Ignition Systems.
- ME or M.Tech in Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering OR,
- BE or B.Tech in Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering.
- For Senior Project Fellow (SPF): Rs. 22,000/- p.m.
- For Junior Project Fellow (JPF): Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
How to Apply?
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- All levels talked about above need to be in FIRST CLASS. Candidates ought to possess the required qualification as of the final date for receipt of the application.
- Candidates are suggested to add the related certificates akin to mark sheets, Degree/ PG certificates, expertise certificates, and so forth., on the time of registering the web software.
- The tenure of the SPF/ JPF is for an interval of three months. Extendable on efficiency and wish foundation topic to availability of funds. Total tenure is not going to exceed six months.
- The Institute reserves the proper to terminate the appointment at any time earlier than completion of the tenure/ mission if it so decides.
- Interested candidates may go to the official application page by, clicking here.
- The final date to use is April 30, 2021.
For full notification, click on the link under.
IIST Trivandrum Research Fellow Recruitment Notification
Check below for more similar opportunities
Junior Research Fellow Under SERB Funded Project at IISER, Mohali: Apply by Apr 24(Opens in a new browser tab)
Junior Research Fellow (B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc.) at IIT Gandhinagar: Apply by 25th Apr(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.