Applications are invited for a VRITIKA Research Internship on Computational and Theoretical Aspects of Gravitational Physics at IIIT, Allahabad.
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A) was established in 1999, as a middle of excellence in Information Technology and allied areas. The institute was conferred the “Deemed University” standing by the Govt. of India within the year 2000. IIITA is at the moment an Institute of National Importance established by the Act of Parliament.
Research Interns (02)
The goal of the workshop is To practice younger postgraduate college students in Gravitational Wave Physics, Numerical Relativity, and Black Hole physics with the intention to present long-term analysis alternatives in classical and quantum gravity, gravitational wave astronomy, and facets of the black gap perturbation principle. This internship program will assist to develop expert personnel for mega-science tasks like LIGO, LIGO-India, LISA, and so on.
- Pedagogical lectures and Hands-on Sessions on Gravitational Wave Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Numerical Relativity, and Black Hole Perturbation Theory.
- Continuous scrutiny of the tasks by way of assignments and interactions.
- Long Term Research Opportunities in Computational Gravity and Black Hole Physics.
- Exposure to Python and Mathematica computational abilities.
- Limited assistance to the interns is offered for stationery and consumables as per the SERB norms.
8 weeks, between May-July, 2021
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may go to the official application page by, clicking here.
- Applicants are requested to organize a single pdf file comprising the Application Form along with a Statement of Purpose, and ship it to the next tackle: [email protected]
- Familiarity with primary facets of basic relativity is fascinating.
- The choice can be based mostly on the tutorial data, the assertion of function, and advice letter. Based on the variety of candidates, there is likely to be a brief interview for choosing the candidates.
- Each chosen intern should submit a report on the challenge she/he would undertake.
- On profitable completion of the internship, the scholars will get a certificate on their participation and efficiency.
- The final date to use is April 30, 2021.
For full notification, click on the link beneath.
IIIT Allahabad Research Internship (Under SERB Funded Project) Notification
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.