Altair is hiring student interns on Electromagnetic Simulation. The intern is accountable for carefully working with Altair’s core electromagnetics team.
Altair is a worldwide know-how firm that gives software programs and cloud options within the areas of information analytics, product growth, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair permits organizations in almost every business to compete extra successfully in a linked world, whereas making an extra sustainable future. With greater than 3,000 engineers, scientists, and artistic thinkers in 25 nations, we assist remedy our buyer’s hardest challenges and ship unparalleled service, serving the innovators innovate, drive higher choices, and switch at this time’s issues into tomorrow’s alternatives.
The intern is accountable for carefully working with Altair’s core electromagnetics crew on varied assignments of technical demonstrations, on-site and off-site initiatives, coaching, and product help on Altair’s excessive frequency EM instruments Feko, WinProp, newFasant, and Wrap.
ME/MTECH in Electronics & Communications/RF & Microwave/ Antenna Design Engineering from reputed universities, and meet the next necessities:
- M. Tech major in RF & Microwave, or Antenna Designs, or Electronics & Communication; Digital Communications Engineering
- Strong technical expertise together with an understanding of software program principles on Computational Electromagnetics, Antenna Designs, EMI/EMC, Microwave constructions, radars and radomes, PCB Signal Integrity, and Power Integrity, and so on.
- Deep understanding of the principles of EM fixing methods like MoM, FDTD, FEM, RL-GO, SBR, PO, and so on.
- The skill to shortly study new ideas and software program is important
- The candidate ought to be a self-motivated, impartial, detail-oriented, accountable team-player
- Strong communication expertise, each written and oral
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal expertise
- Ability to deal with a number of purchasers and a number of initiatives with confidence
For More Details: Click Here (Expired)
MORE SIMILAR INTERNSHIPS:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.