Applicants are invited for the post of F & S Engineer at Webtec Corporation at its Bangalore office. Drawing on nearly 4 centuries of collective expertise throughout Wabtec, GE Transportation, and Faiveley Transport, the corporate has the unmatched digital experience, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and providers, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is targeted at an efficiency that drives progress, creating transportation options that transfer and enhance the world. Wabtec has roughly 27,000 workers in amenities all through the world. Visit the corporate’s new website at http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
Purpose of the Job:
- Incharge of Fire and Smoke topics for tenders and Projects
- Manage and enhance environmental efficiency of merchandise
- Education qualification: (Diploma/ Engineering) Fire and Smoke engineer/ materials engineer with environmental competencies/ engineer generalist with materials competencies
- Years of Experience: 3 to five years
Network and Links:
- Fire and Smoke Communities
- CCN Fire and Smoke
- Tender and Project groups
- Fire and Smoke research throughout tenders/initiatives
- Customer satisfaction
- Ensure Fire and Smoke experience for subsystems, tenders, and initiatives
- Perform Fire and Smoke evaluation for tenders (contractual and authorized necessities)
- Ensure nationwide, European, and worldwide environmental requirements and regulation textual content cross-evaluation
- Prepare Fire and Smoke specs (subsystem or part stage)
- Participate to design (subsystem or part stage) in order to ensure achievement of contractual, authorized, and customary req in the discipline of Fire and Smoke
- Participate in undertaking life cycle gates and insure Fire and Smoke efficiency conformity
Key Technical expertise:
- NFPA 130 and EN45545 requirements information for Fire and Smoke associated assessments with Knowledge on grouping guidelines & containment guidelines as per requirements.
- Knowledge of Fire Test stories validation and unit of measurement.
- European REACH regulation (EC 1907/2006) and (Directive 2002/95/EC) ROHS evaluation, finish of life autos.
- Knowledge on security codes (R phases & H mentions), MSDS – Material science knowledge sheet.
- Working expertise on RISL unify template
- Recyclability and Recoverability Analysis – ISO 22628 and UNI-LCA-001
- Good Communication expertise, proactive and crew working
- English conversational/Writing/studying superior stage necessary.
For extra Details: Click Here
MORE SIMILAR JOBS:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.