Applications are invited for Senior Project Executive Engineer (Computer Science & Engineering) at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The final date of application is 11 August.
Applications are invited for the post of “Senior Project Executive Engineer” within the Project numbered 2017518 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
Minimum qualification: Bachelors/Masters degree in related fields from IITs or IISc, and/or demonstration of outstanding expertise either in the form of publications in top tier conferences/journals, historical past of delivery of project outcomes as a student, or as workers in earlier jobs.
- Extensive expertise in Bitcoin forensics
- Proficiency and expertise with cryptocurrency blockchain analytics
- Proficiency in Blockchain Technology
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, message queues, asynchronous systems, and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of engineering software processes, life-cycle methodology, configuration management, release management, and system verification and testing.
- Very good writing, and talking capability in English
- Ability to work on deadline-driven tasks
The candidate’s main duties and tasks will embrace:
- Developing nationally important cryptocurrency forensic software
- Development of Blockchain Analytics Tools with ML/AI
- Design and develop highly scalable, parallelizable algorithms for crypto-forensics
- Integrate/Modify existing open-source software according to the necessities.
The appointment will be made initially for one year and could be prolonged up to 5 years or until the end of the project whichever is earlier, topic to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment could be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
Interested candidates could apply by submitting a detailed resume with copies of all experiences and project details, a cover letter summarizing the expertise in related technologies and software programs, and it’s obligatory to fill the Google Form.
- Last date of receipt of application: August 10, 2021, before or at 5 pm.
- Tentative date of interview: August 3rd week 2021.
1,00,000 – 10,000 – 2,00,000 INR monthly.
Read More Similar Posts Below: