Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation, and Technology (HSCSIT) Fellowship Programme.
Table of Contents
About the Fellowship
In order to attract proficient and meritorious students, HSCSIT is providing research fellowships in Science subjects specifically, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Engineering Sciences, and so on. The fellowships will contain full-time research work leading to a Ph.D. degree within the related subject areas from any of the institutes/universities in Haryana.
Candidates who’ve qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) will be chosen for carrying out their Ph. D. work in any of the universities/Institute in Haryana.
M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any of the subjects in above broad subject areas with minimum 55% marks; and should have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) held on 15.12.2019 & 27.12.2019. Candidates availing fellowship/ financial help from any other source won’t be eligible.
The higher age restriction for JRF shall be 28 years as of 1.7.2019 which is relaxed up to 5 years within the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped, and OBC candidates.
Stipend & Tenure
- Candidates who’ve qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) will be given a fellowship at par with CSIR/UGC in case they are not availing fellowship from CSIR/UGC for some legitimate reason i.e. Rs.31,000/- monthly for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs.35,000/- for Senior Research Fellow (SRF).
- Candidates who’ve qualified LSNET, the fellowship will be given at existing rates for each CSIR/UGC with a preference for CSIR i.e. Rs.18,000/- monthly for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs.21,000/- monthly for Senior Research Fellow (SRF). The fellowship will carry an annual contingency grant of Rs.20,000/- which will be offered to the University / Institution.
- Tenure of the fellowship will be 3 years extendable to 4th and 5th year as per terms & conditions of the program. The whole tenure as JRF plus SRF will not exceed 5 years.
- Interested candidates can apply for the fellowship by this link.
- Supporting documents:
- 10th standard certificate for age proof.
- NET certificate
- M.Sc. last year certificate
- Caste certificate
- Proof in case of physically handicapped.
- Aadhar Card.
September 3, 2021.
Saral Helpline number is 0172-3968400 for any technical assistance.
Read More Similar Posts Below: