Govt of India invites submissions for Short Film Making Contest on the Occasion of World No Tobacco Day 2021. The final date of submission is 30 June.
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India on the event of World No Tobacco Day, 2021 is organizing the event of a brief movie/Anti-Tobacco Spot competitors. The length of the short film shouldn’t be lower than 30 seconds and shouldn’t be more than 60 seconds. It might embrace testimonials additionally.
Table of Contents
The competitors might be open to all residents/Indian Nationals above the age of 18 years (born on 31st May 2003 or before) besides to the staff of MoHFW and their family.
The short film/Anti-Tobacco Spot must be of 30 seconds to 60 seconds. The short film might give attention to;
- Increase consciousness on dangerous results of tobacco use;
- Tobacco’s harms have been confirmed to inspire tobacco customers to stop;
- Change social norms and scale back the variety of tobacco customers, together with youth.
- Films may encourage assistance for and adherence to efficient tobacco management coverage.
- Ist Prize: Rs. 2,00,000/-
- IInd prize: Rs. 1,50,000/-
- IIIrd prize: Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Consolation prizes (10): Rs. 1,00,000/- (10 x Rs. 10,000/- every)
Interested candidates can register by way of this page.
- Start Date: 31st May 2021
- Last Date of Submission: 30th June 2021
Click here to view the official notification of the Short Film Making Contest on the Occasion of World No Tobacco Day 2021 by the Govt of India.
More opportunities below:
The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2021 by Royal Commonwealth Society: Submit by 30th Jun(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you