The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kancheepuram, Chennai and the E & ICT Academy, National Institute of Technology, Warangal are organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Power Electronics Applications in Renewable Power Generation Systems from September 21 to 30, 2021.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is an Institution of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, and is positioned on the outskirts of Chennai.
- Overview of renewable energy technology programs and their management.
- Maximum energy level monitoring of wind & PV system
- Grid integration of renewable vitality system together with energy high quality and reactive energy management.
- Hybrid vitality programs (wind & PV) with BESS and management
- Grid synchronization strategies for grid-connected energy converters
- Design, management, and software of Custom Power Devices on and off-grid system.
- Control and administration of vitality storage programs (e.g., batteries, supercapacitors).
- Renewable‐primarily based off‐Grid/Grid‐Interactive programs and their management.
- Control of Induction turbines and PMS turbines and design.
- dSPACE Introduction and Hardware-In-Loop (HIL) Simulation.
- PV Simulator demo and MPPT Technique.
- Hardware demonstration on 1 kW grid-tied solar photovoltaic system.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to the school of Engineering Universities/ Institutes/ schools, researchers, business personnel, and Ph.D. college students.
The program will probably be carried out on-line mode by the school members from IIITDM Kancheepuram, Academicians within the involved area from IITs/ NITs/ IIITs/ CFTIs are invited to ship lectures within the program. Speakers from industries are additionally anticipated to ship as a part of the course.
- Faculty/ Research Scholars: Rs. 750/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 2250/-
Participants have to pay the Registration Fee Online using the next details. Account Name: Electronics & ICT Academy NITW; Account No: 62423775910; IFSC: SBIN0020149; Bank and Branch: State Bank of India, NIT(REC) Warangal.
To register for the course, click here.
The final date to register is September 10, 2021.
Click here to view the official notification for the Online FDP on Power Electronics Applications in Renewable Power Generation Systems by IIITDM Kancheepuram
Check below for more opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you