IISER Mohali invites applicants from across the country for the Start-Up Incubation Program. Interested candidates may apply for the program by 4th July 2021.
IISER Startup Incubation Program on the TBI IISER Mohali strives to advertise entrepreneurs in new technology & new software areas. It permits potential start-ups, present start-ups, SMEs, and buyers to resolve issues with enterprise potential, similar to fostering innovation, conducting R&D actions, applied sciences, novel merchandise, complete options, and launching new initiatives.
- Phase 1: A 3-week workshop to coach and direct start-ups in turning their concepts into worthwhile companies.
- Phase 2: Following the three-work workshop (Phase-1), the start-ups might be linked to the i-RISE program for long-term incubation.
- Market Research Support
- Office Space
- Product Validation & Testing
- IP help/ patent submitting
- Consulting venture via IISER college and college students
- Company registration and documentation
- Investors Connect
- Pitching Document
- Business Plan Document
- Market Communication Plan
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The final date to apply is July 4, 2021.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you