The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing Applications (IIRS) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) are collectively organizing an Online Course on Earth Observation for Carbon Cycle Studies from June 21 to 25, 2021.
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) below Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, Govt. of India is a premier Training and Educational Institute arrange for creating skilled professionals within the area of Remote Sensing, Geoinformatics and GNSS Technology for Natural Resources, Environmental, and Disaster Management.
- Role of EO in Carbon Cycle Assessment: Status, Challenges, and Issues
- Measuring Ecosystem Carbon Exchange: Observational community, Instrumentation, and superior sensors
- Up-scaling and Modeling of Carbon fluxes: Remote Sensing and Process-based modeling
- Earth Observation and its function in Vegetation Carbon Pool Assessment
- Earth Observation and its function in Soil Organic Carbon (SOC) Assessment.
Who can Attend?
- This course is designed for professionals from Central/ State Govt./ Private Organizations/ NGO/ college students & researchers engaged in Earth observations facets, carbon modeling, Carbon evaluation using RS & GIS.
- The course individuals need to be duly sponsored by their college/ establishment and utility ought to be forwarded by way of coordinators from respective Organisations/ Centres.
- Users attending applications below CEC-UGC/ CIET/ different networks can even take part.
- Institutions on high-speed National Knowledge Network (NKN) can even take part using the A-VIEW software program.
There is not any course payment for attending this program.
To register for the course, click here.
All the individuals who attend 70% of classes of the course dwell by way of the e-class portal. The individuals who attend the course classes by way of the IIRS youtube channel ought to mark their attendance by way of offline classes accessible after 24 hrs.
Click here to view the official notification for the Online Course on Earth Observation for Carbon Cycle Studies by IIRS & ISRO
Check below for more similar opportunities:
Free Online Course on Geospatial Technology for Archaeological Studies by IIRS & ISRO: Registrations Open(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you