The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar invites applications for the Summer Research Internship Program 2021.
The flagship program strives to deliver collectively college students and schools from outstanding establishments throughout the nation proper right here on our campus. It will enable guests to take part in ongoing analysis initiatives, endure mentorship by IITGN college, and develop shut partnerships and collaborations between respective establishments.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering establishment positioned in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
Table of Contents
Modes of Internship
Owing to the pandemic scenario, SRIP 2021 shall be performed in each offline and online modes:
- Online mode: In this mode, college students chosen for a selected mission are anticipated to work online. This mode is open for the scholars of IITGN in addition to different educational institutes. The summer season interns are not going to be paid any stipend for online initiatives; they are going to be supplied with a certificate after the profitable completion of the internship.
- In-person/ offline mode: In this mode, the scholars are anticipated to work on the mission in person and work together with the school mentor regularly whereas staying on campus. This mode is open to IITGN college students solely. The interns shall be entitled to obtain a stipend and certificates on profitable completion of the internship.
- A weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 throughout the internship. The stipend for faculty-funded initiatives, nevertheless, could vary.
- Hostel lodging shall be offered to the summer season interns (for in-person mode) and college students are required to pay the relevant hostel costs.
At least 8 weeks throughout the summer season break of IITGN.
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s or grasp’s diploma at an outstanding establishment in India.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN college. Applicants are suggested to evaluate the listing of collaborating colleges together with the outline of initiatives being provided.
- Applicants could apply for internships based mostly on their pursuits and prior expertise. They are free to use for initiatives exterior of their declared diploma specializations.
- Applicants shall be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report on the finish of the tenure.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by clicking here. The final date to use is April 26, 2021.
For full notification, click on the link below.
More Similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.