Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence require the next personnel on a contract basis, for EVM manufacturing for Export Manufacturing, SC & US, Military Radars and Military Communication SBUs of Bengaluru Complex.
1. Trainee Engineer -I
- No. of Posts: 308
- Upper Age Limit: 25 years (as of 01.08.2021)
- 1st Year – Rs. 25,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs. 28,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs. 31,000/-
2. Project Engineer-I
- No. of Posts: 203
- Upper Age Limit: 27 years (as of 01.08.2021)
- 1st Year – Rs. 35,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs. 40,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs. 45,000/-
- 4th Year – Rs. 50,000/-
Qualification for Project Engineer- I and Trainee Engineer –I
4 years full time B.E / B. Tech Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University within the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics. First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC, and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
Post qualification Experience
Trainee Engineer – I
Fresh Engineering graduates within the indicated disciplines may also apply. Freshers ought to have accomplished 8th semester examinations and all different necessities for the award of Engineering Degree in 2021 and may produce Provisional Degree Certificate / Engineering Degree Certificate on the time of joining (possible date of joining is October 2021). Candidates who’re currently still pursuing Engineering Degree or have backlog papers from earlier semesters, needn’t apply.
Project Engineer – I
2 years related post qualification industrial expertise. Only related post-qualification expertise will be considered. The resolution of the selection committee, with respect to the relevance of expertise, might be final. Work expertise indicated without supporting documents is not going to be considered. Candidates with teaching/research experience needn’t apply.
Terms of Engagement
Project Engineers will be engaged for an initial interval of 2 years, which can be prolonged for another 2 years (up to most of 4 years) based mostly on project requirement and particular person performance. Candidates might be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- monthly for the 1 st year and Rs. 40,000/- for the 2nd year. On the occasion of extension of the contract, the remuneration shall be Rs. 45,000/- for 3rd year and Rs. 50,000/- for 4 th year.
Trainee Engineers might be engaged for a preliminary period of 1 year, which is extendable for another 2 years (up to most of three years) based mostly on project requirement and particular person efficiency. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- per thirty days for the 1 st year and within the event of an extension of the contract, the remuneration shall be Rs. 28,000/- for 2nd year and Rs. 31,000/- for the 3rd year.
- Candidates should meet the qualifying standards as specified within the advertisement and their online utility should be accepted.
- An advantage list might be prepared, based mostly on the aggregate share obtained in BE / B. Tech and work expertise, as indicated below:
- 75% marks might be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE / B. Tech.
- 10% marks might be allotted for related work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work expertise and extra 1.25 marks for each extra 6 months of related expertise, up to a max of 10 marks)
Candidates might be shortlisted for the interviews based mostly on the above, within the ratio of 1:5. 15% marks might be allotted for the interview. Candidates need to compulsorily present the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks, as per the rules provided by the concerned University. Failure to do so will end in disqualification.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for the interviews might be made obtainable on the BEL Website. Candidates are required to adjust to the instructions indicated within the call letter. Video based interviews might be performed for shortlisted candidates.
- The results of the final selection might be obtainable on the BEL website.
- Project Engineer-I: General, EWS, and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.500/-
- Trainee Engineer-I: General, EWS, and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.200/-
Official page – link.
August 15, 2021
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 080 -22195606
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Engineer at Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Bengaluru.
Read More Posts Below: