Applications are invited for the TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme 2021-22 for Researcher.
The World Academy of Sciences is a merit-based science academy established for growing nations, uniting 1,000 scientists in some 70 nations. Its principal goal is to advertise scientific capability and excellence for sustainable growth in growing nations.
About the Fellowship
The TWAS-CUI Fellowship Programme for Postdoctoral Research presents fellowships to younger scientists from growing nations (aside from Pakistan) who want to pursue postdoctoral analysis in pure or social sciences. Duration: from a minimum of six months to a most of 12 months.
- TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Fellowships are tenable within the departments and laboratories of the campuses of the COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI) for a minimal interval of six months to the most interval of twelve months. NB: In 2018, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) modified its identity to COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI).
- CUI-TWAS Fellowships are supplied within the following areas of the pure and associated utilized sciences: Mathematics, Biosciences, Metrology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Physics, Chemical Engineering and Management Sciences.
- CUI-TWAS Fellowships are additionally supplied within the following social and financial sciences: Development Studies, Economics, Economics and International Relations.
- CUI will present a month-to-month stipend which ought to be used to cowl residing prices comparable to meals, lodging and medical insurance. The month-to-month stipend is not going to be convertible into overseas foreign money.
- The language of instruction is English.
Applicants for these fellowships should meet the next standards:
- be nationals of a growing nation (aside from Pakistan);
- should not be on web site in Pakistan;
- should not maintain any visa for non-permanent or everlasting residency in Pakistan or any developed nation;
- maintain a PhD diploma in an area of pure sciences;
- IF making use of in an area of eligible social sciences, maintain a PhD diploma in an area of social sciences;
- apply for the fellowship within 5 years of getting obtained a PhD diploma;
- be often employed in a growing nation (aside from Pakistan) and maintain an analysis project there;
- present a certificate of excellent well being – together with outcomes of a COVID-19 take a look at (not older than 48 hours) – from a certified medical physician;
- present an official Acceptance Letter from CIIT (see pattern preliminary acceptance letter that may be downloaded under or included within the utility kind). Requests for acceptance have to be despatched to Mr Kashif Masood, Deputy Registrar (International) by emails at [email protected] who will facilitate the project of a bunch supervisor. In contacting Mr Kashif Masood, candidates should accompany their request for an Acceptance Letter with a copy of their CV, an analysis proposal define, the finished Foreign Student Information Sheet (obtainable under for obtain) and a scanned copy of their legitimate passport (simply web page with image and biodata);
- present proof of proficiency in English, if the medium of training was not English;
- present proof that s/he’ll return to her/his dwelling nation on completion of the fellowship;
- not take up different assignments in the course of the interval of her/his fellowship;
- be financially chargeable for any accompanying relations and for any delay incurred in finishing the fellowship.
- Interested candidates can apply for the fellowship via this link.
- Applicants should submit an Acceptance Letter from CUI when making use of, or by the deadline on the newest. Without preliminary acceptance, the appliance is not going to be thought-about for choice.
- Reference letters have to be on letter-headed paper and signed. The topic line should comprise CUI/PDoc and the candidate’s surname. N.B. Only signed reference letters may be accepted.
- Applicants to the TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Programme ought to ship a duplicate of their utility (by e-mail) to CUI.
- Applications can solely be accepted by way of the net portal using the apply now button on the backside of this web page.
August 31, 2021
TWAS Fellowships Office
ICTP campus, Strada Costiera 11
34151 Trieste, Italy
Tel: +39 040 2240 314
E-mail: [email protected]
COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI)
Mr Kashif Masood
Deputy Registrar (International)
Park Road, Chak Shahzad
Tel: (+9251) 9049 5272
E-mail: [email protected]
Click here to view the official notification for the TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme 2021-22.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you