Entries are invited for the USAID Global LEAD Digital Storytelling Contest 2021.
About the Contest
The United States Agency for International Development’s (USAID) Global Leadership and Education Advancing Development (Global LEAD) Initiative, YouthPower2: Learning and Evaluation (YP2LE), and Generation Unlimited (GenU), together with different international companions, have joined forces for this digital storytelling contest to point out how youth are using the ability of change to make the world a greater place.
The contest is open to all members of the public who are:
- Citizens of low- and middle-income nations (LMICs) as listed here,
- Aged 18-35, and
- Members of YouthLead with a member profile that’s not less than 80 p.c full.
All video and/or slideshow submissions should:
- Be no longer than three minutes;
- Have a title and brief description; and
- Be a unique work by the Entrant created for the aim of this contest.
Submissions mustn’t embody copyrighted materials. The use of copyrighted supplies will lead to fast disqualification.
In addition, submissions that were revealed on different platforms or prior publications won’t be thought of.
Direct video uploads should not be permitted at YouthLead.org. Please add your video submissions using a free, trusted third-party platform (e.g., YouTube, Vimeo) and supply us with the link.
Videos have to be of an excessive sufficient high quality to view uninterrupted, and a minimum of 480p.
- Entries that don’t meet the submission standards for the competition shall be excluded.
- Decisions of the Judging Panel are ultimate and should not topic to attraction.
- This contest is skills-based and likelihood performs no half within the willpower of the winners.
Voting / Judging Criteria
Submissions that meet the competition guidelines shall be displayed on the #WatchOurImpact Contest Video Gallery web page, the place new and present YouthLead members can vote on their favorite contest entries. Voting will open July 1 and shut on July 23.
There can even be a committee of judges whose votes shall be weighted to account for any bots used to intrude with the voting course. The judges will consider the submissions based mostly on the next standards (“Judging Criteria”):
- Voice and Power
- Experience and Engagement
Voice and Power (30 p.c) – Does the Entrant’s “voice” come by way of within the video or slideshow? Do the viewers have a greater understanding of the exercise? Is it expressive? Does it seize emotion(s)?
Experience and Engagement (20 p.c) – Does the submission assist the viewers to higher perceive or join with the Entrant’s expertise? Does it preserve the viewers’ engagement?
Inspire (25 p.c) – Does the submission encourage the viewers to need to be taught more or take motion?
Impact (25 p.c) – Does the submission seize the impactful work being carried out within the Entrant’s neighborhood or deliver consideration to the trigger?
The successful submissions shall be revealed at YouthLead.org, promoted through our YouthLead social media channels and e-newsletter, and introduced throughout all marketing campaign companions’ social media channels. In addition, contest winners will:
- Take half within the USAID Global LEAD #WatchOurImpact Dialogue with different VIPs on August 12.
- Be featured on GenU’s website.
- Have the chance to satisfy with a senior member of the GenU international management council or board.
- Lead a “social media takeover” of GenU accounts.
- Become a part of GenU’s pool of moderators.
- Be related with GenU nation places of work.
How to Register?
Interested individuals can register for the competition by way of this link.
July 23, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the USAID Global LEAD Digital Storytelling Contest 2021.
More similar opportunities below:
Short Film Making Contest on the Occasion of World No Tobacco Day 2021 by Govt of India [Prizes Upto Rs. 4.5L]: Submit by 30th June
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you