Applications are invited from recent graduates for the post of Software Engineer-II at Honeywell, Bangalore.
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in 4 areas of enterprise: aerospace, constructing applied sciences, efficiency supplies and applied sciences, and security and productiveness options.
Be a part of a workforce that designs, develops, and integrates extremely complicated software program features inside Honeywell [SBG]. You shall be a lively and integral member of a workforce to attain the completion of objectives. You will even generate progressive options in work conditions; attempting completely different and novel methods to cope with issues and alternatives.
- Requirements and design
- Software structure and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
- Ability to code in some languages
- Analytical abilities & software program improvement abilities
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding varied software program improvement lifecycle
- Demonstrate the flexibility to develop an environment-friendly and top quality software program
- Knowledge of software program configuration administration and alter administration practices
- Diverse and world teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can shortly analyze, incorporate and apply new info and ideas
- Ability to persistently make well-timed selections even within the face of complexity, balancing systematic evaluation with decisiveness
- Ability to convey refined or complicated messages clearly, as applicable for the subject and viewers
- Some related expertise
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Engineer-II at Honeywell, Bangalore.
More such opportunities below:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you