Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee at NPCI.
The National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella organization for operating retail payments and settlement programs below the ownership of the Reserve Bank of India in India.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Digital-first mind-set
- Result Oriented
- DIYS Do it your self / Self Driven
- Can cope with dynamically changing ambiguous conditions
- Research maniac
- Ability to evaluate pros & cons of each scenario
- Ensures accountability
- Qualification: B.E / B-Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ IT)
- Bachelors: Batch FY 2017-2021 & FY 2016 – 2020
- Eligibility: 10th 75%, 12th 65% & B-Tech – 60%, M-Tech – 60%
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Job Location: Hyderabad/ Mumbai / Chennai
- Knowledge in OS(Linux), TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers, and VLAN.
- Ability to design/develop software (Java/ Python is preferred)
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark, and Hive programming.
- Good understanding of Machine learning, Deep learning, and NLP algorithms.
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, good contracts, consensus algorithms
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on a chosen blockchain platform
- Basic information in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualization, and OpenStack.
- Good understanding of Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Good with information sampling and information mining methods to construct models on skewed data units.
- Intricately involved in operating analytical experiments with the methodical method and frequently consider alternate strategies via theoretical approaches.
- Java/ Python
- Machine learning
- Linux Operating systems
- At least one of the Blockchain framework comparable to Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure primarily OpenStack.
Perks and Benefits
5 lacs fixed and TCTC – 6.35 Lacs.
How to Apply?
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you