Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Design Engineer at Hitachi, Chennai.
Hitachi, Ltd. is a Japanese multinational conglomerate firm headquartered in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. It is the parent firm of the Hitachi Group and had shaped part of the Nissan zaibatsu and later DKB Group and Fuyo Group of companies earlier than DKB and Fuji Bank merged into the Mizuho Financial Group.
- Preparing GIS Substation layouts, sections, and detailed erection drawings preparation for tenders or initiatives primarily based on customer specification.
- Prepare invoice of material for tenders or initiatives based on the requirement.
- Earthing system design, drawings, and the invoice of Materials.
- Lightning system design, drawings, and BoM.
- Lighting system design and BoM.
- Technical data sheets verification of primary equipment.
- Provide optimized designs on time with normal high quality for AIS, GIS, Hybrid, and particular objective substations.
- Adherence to a high-quality system and contribution to its enhancement.
- Vendor analysis by visiting their amenities.
- FAT / SAT of major gear, the system as and when wanted.
- Conductor sizing and loading calculations.
- CT VT Sizing, Cable sizing wherever required.
- Responsible for acquiring customer approvals for the designs and drawings.
- As-built drawings preparation and many others.
- Living core values of security and integrity, which suggests taking responsibility for your personal actions whereas caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or associated self-discipline.
- 2 – 7 years of expertise with substation engineering & design.
- Proficiency in required CAD design instruments (Microstation / AutoCAD with 3D competence most well-liked).
- Experience in related International standards e.g. IEEE, IEC, and so on.
How to Apply?
Go to the official application page by clicking this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Design Engineer at Hitachi, Chennai.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you