Applications are invited for Virtual & Events – Producer (Analyst) at Deloitte, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
In India, Deloitte LLP has the following indirect subsidiaries: Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited, Deloitte & Touche Assurance & Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited, and Deloitte Special Projects India Private Limited.
- Must have a Post Graduate degree or equal (Preferably MBA)
- Requires 2-3years of related skilled expertise
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with adherence to compliance & standard guidelines
- Exceptional time-management, and planning abilities with the ability to prioritize and handle client expectations throughout multiple, competing projects/priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Experience and knowledge of web conferencing tools corresponding to Zoom, WebEx, Cisco meeting place a plus
- Adept at using the most recent webcast platforms and videoconferencing expertise together with operation, call set-up, and tools (preferred)
- Ability to grasp information, identify and report the issue.
- Exhibit professionalism with a strong executive presence.
- Proficient with MS Office suite applications
- Build and plan, the production and preparation of the webcast for assigned trade & features.
- Work on all features of webcast planning and execution planning calls, deadlines, pre-show, and post-show assessment.
- Work with presenters, moderators, and advertising and marketing professionals on all the features of Virtual events.
- Work with different producers (as needed) on in-person events, video needs, and digital manufacturing; and have strong working knowledge about all mediums.
- Execute webcast/in-person events by working on pre, post, and live tasks, troubleshooting/eradicating roadblocks, reviewing deliverables, and supporting the team.
- Support innovative digital events that promote the firm, build and improve brand eminence, generate leads and develop relationships.
- Analyze attendance information to evaluate the success of every webcast/podcast, and series’ overall.
- Accountable to satisfy stakeholders’ expectations, efficient workflow management and ensure tasks are completed as per agreed scope, quality, and due date.
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- Development Engineer at Hewlett Packard, Bangalore | Applications Open
- Senior Software Engineer at Motorola, Kolkata | Applications Open
- Engineering Campus Hiring Program by Goldman Sachs [Bengaluru, Hyderabad] | Apply till 15th August
- Fresh Graduates as Systems Engineer at Infosys, Coimbatore | Applications are Open
- Civil Engineering Consultant at National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), Kolkata |Applications Open till 31st August