Applications are invited for the WTO Essay Award 2021. The award goals to advertise high-quality analysis on commerce coverage and worldwide commerce cooperation and to strengthen the connection between the WTO and the tutorial group.
The essay award, now in its thirteenth year, has grown to be a prized achievement for younger commerce economists and brings to mild novel proof essential for evaluating commerce flows and insurance policies.
- The annual WTO Essay Award gives a prize of CHF 5,000 to the writer(s) of the profitable essay. In the case of a co-authored paper, the prize will likely be equally divided among the many authors.
- The profitable paper will likely be formally introduced at the annual assembly of the European Trade Study Group, which is the most important convention specializing in worldwide commerce.
- The award ceremony will happen on the 11th of September September 2021 in Ghent (Belgium). The profitable writer will obtain funding to attend the assembly.
- The paper should deal with points associated with commerce coverage and worldwide commerce cooperation.
- The writer(s) of the paper should possess or be engaged within the completion of a Ph.D. diploma and, if over 30 years of age, be no more than two years previous a Ph.D. protection.
- In the case of co-authored papers, this requirement shall apply to all authors. In addition, to be thought of for the award, essays can’t exceed 15,000 phrases.
Call for Submissions
All submissions need to be despatched to [email protected] Submissions ought to embody as separate attachments in PDF format:
- the essay
- the CV of the writer(s), specifying (i) present affiliation(s), (ii) the tutorial establishment awarding the Ph.D., (iii) the year (or the anticipated year) of the Ph.D., (iv) the date of delivery of the writer(s).
The final date to submit your essays is June 7, 2021.
For full notification, click on the link under.
WTO Essay Award 2021 for Young Economists
Check below for more similar opportunities:
The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2021 by Royal Commonwealth Society: Submit by 30th Jun(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you