Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers from Non-Engineering Backgrounds: Accenture is hiring freshers as Systems & Application Services Associates through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc.
Table of Contents
- Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
- Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for Accenture Off Campus Drive:
- About Accenture:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
- Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for Accenture Off Campus?
- 3. Who can apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of Accenture?
- 5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at Accenture?
- 7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Accenture?
- 8. Is there any shift at Accenture?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at Accenture?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Accenture|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Systems & Application Services Associate|
|5. Job Type:||FULL TIME|
|6. Qualification:||M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc and BMS|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||0-11 Months|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
|10. CTC:||INR 3,33,500 per year|
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Join our team that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
- All streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc and BMS from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CSand IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Communication Assessment: This will be an automated video call. Please be ready with your resume and it will be great if you can also have your Internship / College / Personal projects ready for demo. This round will assess your communication, presentation and technical skills.
- Technical Automated Interview: It will be an automated video call and will be based on you preferred Tech stack. It may take up to 1 to 2 hours to complete this round. Tentative Date for Technical Automated Interview 19th April – 22nd April
- Interview with Tech Team: You will be talking directly with one of the Tech Team of GeekyAnts for Technical Assessments & Review. [One to One]
Tentative Date for Technical Automated Interview 9th May – 20th May.
- HR Discussions: [One-to-One In-person Interview] It will be taken directly with one of the HR of GeekyAnts for discussion.
- Interview with Tech Leaders: You will be talking directly with one of the Tech Leaders of GeekyAnts for Technical Assessments & Review. [One to one in person]
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Accenture Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Accenture Off Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Accenture Off Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: All streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc and BMS from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passouts
4. What is the Selection Process of Accenture?
Ans: Apply for Job Role
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages, and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 10-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
- You will get 50 minutes to complete this assessment
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Technical assessment will commence immediately post result notification. Technical assessment is optional and is not an elimination round.
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security
- Fundamentals of Cloud
- Sentence Mastery
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The job location is – Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Accenture?
Ans: The job role open is – System and Application Services Associate
The salary is not mentioned by the company. Approximate salary for the mentioned role is ₹3.33 lakhs/yr according to Glassdoor. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Accenture?
Ans: Not mentioned by the Company.
8. Is there any shift at Accenture?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Accenture?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. Although the number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.