Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Accounting Analyst at Dell Technologies, Bangalore.
Dell is an American multinational computer technology firm that develops, sells, repairs, and helps computer systems and associated services and products, and is owned by its parent firm of Dell Technologies.
Table of Contents
As an Accounting Professional, you’ll be a part of a working group dealing with accounting transactions per day. You can be below a group handling tasks and transactions which may be associated with Journal Entries, Reconciliations, Treasury, and Cash Management.
- Record journal entries, invoices, accruals, and so forth.
- Prepare the stories primarily based on accounting information as needed to meet business necessities
- Perform GL accounts assessment and settlements and guarantee timely close of GL period
- Actively take part in process enhancement initiatives.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and accounting rules
- Perform the reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts as assigned.
- Meets accounting shut deadlines as assigned
- Provide data and stories for audits – inside and exterior
- Fresh Chartered Accountants OR
- CA Inter/B.Com/M.Com/MBA Finance with around 2 years’ expertise in accounting or related areas
- Basic knowledge of programs and automation instruments (together with MS Excel).
- Good communication abilities
- Good Interpersonal abilities