The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is organizing an Online FDP on Life Skill Management from December 27 to 31, 2021.
The goal of the workshop is to inspire and empower women at various stages. It goals at helping girls to balance profession and personal life without compromising their self-esteem and health. It additionally focuses on enhancing the networking amongst girls in numerous streams to encourage active participation and contributions in the direction of building our Nation.
NIT-T affords full-time and part-time Ph.D. Program in all branches of Engineering (Chemical, Civil, CSE, Energy and Environment, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Materials, and Production), Architecture, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics), and Humanities (English/ Economics).
The workshop is articulated to cover the next themes:
- Women in Academics
- Women in Research
- Self Esteem
- Work-Life Balance
- Physical and Mental Well Being
- Basic Laws and Rights for Women
- Networking and Hand-Holding
- Women in Economy
- Women in Building the Nation
Who can Attend?
The Women faculty members of the AICTE authorized institutions, research students, PG students, individuals from the Government, Government (Aided), Industry, and workers of host Institutions can attend the FDP. There aren’t any Registration charges.
The useful resource persons are organized from reputed establishments like NITs/ IITs/ National Commission for Women/ Civil servants/ Doctors/ Astronauts/ Industry/ Entrepreneurs/ Judicial Workers with wealthy practical expertise and from those that made important contributions to our nation.
To register for the FDP, click here.
Read More opportunities Below:
- Nayi Dishayein Summer School on Rethinking ‘Development’ at Sambhaavnaa Institute, Himachal Pradesh [Sep 1-12]: Registration Open
- Webinar on Defining Product Development by IISc Bangalore [June 9; 4 PM]: Registrations Open
- Free Webinar on Introduction to Enterprise Computing by IBM [June 9; 4:30 PM]: Register by 8th June
- Training Program on Online tools for Teaching-Learning by University of Hyderabad [June 21-26]: Register by 15th June
- Call for Applications: Digital Games for Peace 2021 by UNESCO: Submit by 7th June