Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Manager (HRBP) at Tata Steel.
Tata Steel Europe Ltd. is a steelmaking firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with its major operations within the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. Corus Group was shaped by the merger of Koninklijke Hoogovens and British Steel plc in 1999 and was a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Table of Contents
Purpose of the Job
HRBP Role will handle and guarantee implementation of Business Unit (BU) level HRM technique inside the Department; monitor HR and IR practices and issues; and guarantee fixed assist to the Division Head for alignment with operations of the BU, to allow the realization of BU’s goals and create an environment of performance excellence that maximizes the supply of enterprise results.
Overall Job Responsibility
- Implement the HRM technique to ensure alignment with the Business Unit level technique and organization goals.
- Support the efficient implementation of HR processes to make sure the creation of an engaged workforce.
- Provide inputs on all industrial relations and contract worker management points and necessities within the Business Unit by continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders, as relevant and ensure harmonious industrial relations with all stakeholders.
- Management of human resources of the department to have an engaged, competent crew and allow working surroundings that drive excessive performance.
MBA (HR) or equal/ MA (HR)/MSW
- 0 to 5 years of related HRM expertise, ideally in a manufacturing organization of a similar scale
- Candidates from XLRI, TISS, XIMB, MDI, XISS, SIBM, SCMHRD, IIM Ranchi shall be most popular.
Can be at any relevant company area in India. (Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Jajpur, Joda, West Bokaro, Jharia, Noamundi, Bamnipal, Khondbond, Kharagpur, Tarapur)
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Manager (HRBP) at Tata Steel.
Read More Similar Posts Below: