Applications are invited for Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2022-23. The final date of application submission is 22 August 2021.
About Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship
At Adobe, we’re targeted at bringing collectively the most intelligent, driven, diverse set of people and give them the liberty to nurture their intellectual curiosity. We present them with the required sources and assist to form their concepts into tangible results.
Through the Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship, we’re striving in direction of creating gender equality in science, technology, and engineering domains by encouraging ladies to showcase their excellence in computing and technology and change into future leaders and position models within the field.
To be eligible for the 2022 Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship, candidates should meet the next standards:
- Be an Indian female citizen student.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in a proper technology 4 year BE / B.Tech education program or an Integrated ME/MS/MTech program at an Indian University or Institute on the time of applying and must be completing the program in the Academic year 2023.
- Should be pursuing a Major or Minor within the following streams: Computer Science/Engineering, Information Science, Data Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Maths and Computing
- May apply to ONLY ONE of the next two Scholarships – Adobe India Women-In-Technology Scholarship OR the Adobe Global Women In Technology Scholarship.
- Anyone who’s a “related party” to an Adobe worker isn’t eligible to apply.
Definition of Related Party – Any individual having the next relationship to an Adobe employee: partner, home accomplice, baby, parent, sibling, child-in-law, parent-in-law, or sibling-in-law; another relative or person who lives within the family of an Adobe employee.
The scholarship will cover:
- Fund towards tuition fees for the rest of the award recipient’s university education ending in the educational year 2023.
- Opportunity for Summer Internship at Adobe India in 2022*.
- Mentoring by a senior technology leader from Adobe.
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference India, together with participation charges.
A Selection Panel of Adobe Technical Specialists can be reviewing all candidates and can select the winners at their discretion. The Selection Panel uses a really rigorous analysis process with the scoring of each accomplished and eligible application using a number of standards. This is adopted by a minimum of two or three additional rounds of evaluation together with interview rounds for few selected candidates.
Applications have to be submitted through the dedicated application portal which opens on Tuesday, July 27th, 2021, at 5 pm India time and can close on Sunday, August 22nd, 2021, at 5 pm India time.
Applications should include:
- Essays: Expect to reply to brief essay-type questions.
- Letter of Recommendation from a Professor with whom you’ve got taken a college course. Letter of Recommendation must be obtained by Saturday, September 4th, 2021, 5 pm India time
- Academic transcripts out of your current and previous institutions.
- More details are posted on the application portal.
Click here to view the official notification of Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2022-23.
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2022
- Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23
- Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program 2022 | INR 4.2 Lakhs for 4 Years
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Programme 2022-23
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 | Scholarship Amount: INR 1.5 Lakhs