Applications are invited for the post of Software Developer at IIT Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad is previously known as Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad established in 1926 gives 4 yr. B. Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M.Sc. (Tech.)/M. Tech., 5 yr. Dual Degree (B. Tech. & M. Tech./MBA), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M. Tech., full time and half time Ph. D. programs/programs in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines.
About the Post
To develop modules associated with new admissions (together with the integration of online payment) together with the person manual and detailed documentation for developer, using PHP, MYSQL, NodeJS, React, CodeIgniter, etc.
Name of the post
Software Developer-New Admission Module (On Contract).
- Qualifications: Three years’ diploma in CSE/IT or B.Sc. (IT/M&C) /BCA /MCA /M.Sc.(CS) /B.Tech (CSE/IT) with minimal 55% marks from an acknowledged institution.
- The applicant should be capable to communicate in English and Hindi.
- Age restrict: Preferably Below 35 years on the closing date.
- The Software Developer engaged shall be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration of amount between INR 35,000 to 40,000.
- No different facility, allowance, etc. shall be admissible.
- If the interval of the contract is prolonged beyond one year, an annual increment of most of 5% on the monthly remuneration could also be admissible.
The engagement can be purely on a contractual basis for an interval of 1 year initially, subject to satisfactory efficiency, at the sole discretion of this Institute. Any claim for absorption on the regular place within the Institute won’t be entertained at any point in time.
- Application is required to be submitted online using the Non-Faculty Recruitment module available on the link https://nfr.iitism.ac.in/index.php/recruitment/User_login
- The mode of the test may be online.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the selected applicant for becoming a member of the assignment.
- The shortlisted candidates may be called for SQL Test and the Final Selection shall be made on the premise of their efficiency in the SQLTest.
August 21, 2021.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Software Developer at IIT Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
Read More Similar Posts:
- Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship 2021-22 by ISRO, Ahmedabad | Apply by 31st Aug
- Multiple Posts under NHM at District Health Family Welfare Society, Sonipat | Apply by 7th September
- Scientific & Technical Officer –E at IUCAA, Pune | Apply by 31st August
- Apprenticeship 2021 for Graduate/ Diploma & Management Students at POWERGRID | Applications Open till 20th August
- Multiple Posts at State Bank of India, Mumbai | Applications Open till 2nd Sep