Applications are invited for Youth Mediathon 2021 for Content Creators by UNICEF. The final date of registration is 6 August 2021.
UNICEF Youth Mediathon 2021 for Content CreatorsThe UNICEF’s Youth Mediathon is a web-based skills-building program that provides you the chance to enhance your talents as a content creator and work with different youth to develop multimedia tasks in regards to the points affecting younger individuals today.
Join one of the 2021 classes, led by high professionals in leading inventive firms like GIPHY, and high creators like Atticus and IN-Q. You could have an opportunity to apply the learnings from the program to create and publish your individual content with UNICEF. The 2021 edition will launch on August 12 to mark International Youth Day.
- Open to Content Creators worldwide;
- Applicant should be between 15 and 22 years.
- Poetry: As a part of this group, you’ll work with younger individuals all over the world and learn from Atticus and IN-Q to develop the poetry-based project. They need to see your poetry abilities, so send in the best examples of your work.
- Animation and Illustration: As a part of this group, you’ll participate in a workshop about content creation for digital platforms, and work with younger individuals all over the world and high inventive professionals to develop an animation based project to create GIFs for World Children’s Day, UNICEF’s annual day of action for youngsters, by children. This project could have the support of GIPHY and UNICEF mentors.
- Video Creators: As a part of this group, you’ll work with younger individuals all over the world and high inventive professionals to develop a brief video challenge for World Children’s Day, UNICEF’s annual day of action for children, by children.
- Social Media Creativity: As a part of this group, you’ll attend a workshop with Maxwell Zorick, Senior Director of Social Impact at the MTV Entertainment Group. You will learn to create social affect campaigns and will be challenged to develop a multimedia undertaking with different younger content material creators all over the world, to be published in Voices of Youth and UNICEF social media channels. You could have the support and mentorship of UNICEF communication and social media experts. This project would require a mix of inventive abilities, from poetry, essays, pictures, video, illustration, music, or whatever medium you favor.
2021 edition will launch on August 12th to mark International Youth Day. Check out the completely different classes available to you and apply to the one(s) that best fits your abilities and pursuits before August 6th.
Click here to go to the application page for the Youth Mediathon 2021 for Content Creators by UNICEF.
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September
- Amrit Mahotsav Shri Shakti Challenge 2021 by MyGov [Grants Upto Rs. 10 L] | Apply by 17th September
- Young Global Changemakers (YGC) Award 2021 | Apply by 31st August
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Quiz Contest 2021 by Govt of India [Prizes of Rs. 19k]: Register by 21st August
- Goethe Institut Upcycling Competition 2021 [Prizes Worth Rs. 87k] | Submit Application by 15th Sept.